Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 265/365

Day265/365

Day 265- Only 100 days to go...
I'm a little bummed that I wasn't inspired today... Day 265. It was raining. AGAIN. In a dry moment, I ran out and got another shot of the fallen crabapples.
Day265/365

AND when I went out to get the kiddos, I captured a few trees. I wanted to show the tree in the foreground that has already pretty much lost all it's leaves. Unfortunately, all the beautiful colors in the background kind of pull the attention away from my focus point. Oh well, I do like the colors.

Here's to the last 100 days! (AND to figuring out where to go with this blog once those 100 days are up.) Pardon the mess on here... decided I wanted to fall-i-fy my blog. I'm under construction now...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Same weather here. Lots of rain but the sun did come out a few times too. Long enough for the dog and me to take a nature walk through the woods. And get caught in a rain shower. :)

I hope you will continue with the blog once this year is over, even if you don't do another 365.

Heidi said...

love the crab apples... you fallified perfectly...