Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 267/365

Day267/365
Day 267- Rainy Day Drive
Took a quick drive through a couple parks. Rainy weather again. Go figure.
Day267/365
The rain did slow for a short bit during my drive. I jumped out of the car and snapped a few shots.
Day267/365
I think next week will be bringing our peak colors. Fingers crossed the leaves don't all fall before they change AND that we can get a few sunny days in too!

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

yes, but it makes for a beautiful light reflection photo ~ the leaves on the table are so shiny.

Kimberly said...

Love that second photo! We're nearing the end our peak and the rain/wind are clearing many trees already. :( Today I saw several that are almost completely bare.