Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 268/365

Day268/365
Day 268- Fall Festival time!
It was just me and The Kids this weekend. My Mr. Wonderful had some business to take care of. So I got to shuffle The Kids to soccer and ballet all alone. Also took a time out to visit some festivals.
Day268/365
My focus is not in the right spot, but I love this shot anyway... the tongue is classic for The Boy. Here he's grinding rice.
Day268/365
AND... the highlight of the day... hanging out with the ducks! 8000 ducks! The Kids LOVED them!
Day268/365
The Girl loved them so much he didn't even want to look at me. In fact, usually she's more cooperative with my camera, but on this day... The Boy was. =) I had to take advantage. Which worked out, 'cause I couldn't really focus on the sites as much when I was trying to keep them in my sites! =P We all had a good time!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like a great day! Why were there so many ducks?

I can relate to keeping the kids in view and missing out on photos. With my husband's crazy work schedule, the kids and I do many things without him. Thankfully Keira is old enough to be my second set of eyes on the boys. :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great bright colors,