Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 270/365

Day270/365

Day 270- Pumpkin Time
The Girl painted this pumpkin a couple weeks back. I couldn't take pictures of her in action, since I was working. We're having to move it from the eatin' table to the great outdoors now 'cause it's developed a small case of the mold-ies. Figured I'd better finally take a few shots of it before it got taken over.
Day270/365

The poor pumpkin will miss it's accessories and lovin' I'm sure. The Girl sure does now how to care for lil' pumpkin friends! =D

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! She did a great job! Love all the colors!

snapshots2011 said...

I'd say you definately have a little Picasso on your hands!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I think they did a lovely job. :)