Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 271/365

Day271/365

Day 271- FINALLY caught up!
I've been operating a day behind over here. With this post... I'm officially caught up! I don't know what it is about this shot, but I like it. Relaxing. Lone leaf just floating down the river.
Day271/365

Spend a few moments hanging out by the river. I grew up a couple blocks away from a BIG river... river is in my blood. Relaxes me. I've been a little disappointed with the colors along this stretch of river... maybe peak just hasn't arrived yet... but unfortunately the rains and winds are starting to knock the leaves down quickly. =(
Day271/365

There are a few wonderful trees out there though!! So. I just have to focus on those! I need to work on capturing the vivid colors. Not sure I'm happy with my current work...
Day271/365

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

LOVE that first shot! That's a bummer that you're not seeing the gorgeous fall colors. We've had such beautiful colors around here. Although today was very windy and now rainy so we'll see if there's anything left by the time it roll out of here on Friday.