Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 273/365

Day273/365

Day 273- Celebrating!!
These are from my Mr. Wonderful... for our anniversary!! Flowers... and we were able to sneak out for a dinner date... yay!!
Day273/365

We definitely enjoy the simple pleasures these days. AND I'm definitely not sorry that we picked each other for better or worse... and looking forward to spending many more years together!!!! =D

(One of these days I'll have to work on getting a new picture of us together. Sometimes I can get the kiddos to "shoot" us, but now I have other options... just have to find the time!)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy anniversary! Beautiful roses! Love that second shot! I never know how to photograph a bouquet of flowers ... I'll have to remember this when/if I get any. :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Happy Anniversary! may you have a long and happy life together ~

snapshots2011 said...

Happy Anniversary and many more happy anniversary's to come!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Congratulations. Flowers never disappoint. Have a good weekend.

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Lovely photos of the flowers.