Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 277/365

Day277/365

Day 277- More Fall Color
I can't help myself. I'm soaking up all the fall color I can before the bleak winter sets in. Capturing it in my mind and on "film." Earlier this week, one of the weather models our trusty weathermen use to predict our weather was showing a possibility of snow. Crazy!! I think that possibility is not there now, but it was. I grew up trick-or-treating in the snow on occasion, so it wouldn't be a big deal, but it would be an odd happening for this area!!
Day277/365

PLUS... the weather has been super pleasant this week!! I LOVE 60s and 70s. Perfection!!
Day277/365

Still finding flowers... they still make me happy!! =)
Day277/365

This doesn't have anything to do with anything... it just caught my eye and I took a shot. I like it. I've "shot" this before, but not since I got the new camera. I like that I can see the writing on it!! =)

1 comment:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

fabulous windmill! great old world feel to it