Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 278/365

Day278/365

Day 278- Visiting Waterfalls
Went hiking to view the local big waterfall. Always beautiful! I'm trying to figure out how to get the silky smooth water shots. This is my closest attempt. Not there yet. Will have to keep trying. I think I need to bring the tripod and slow the shutter speed WAY down, but wasn't quite working on this day... too bright!! =)
Day278/365

Did find some birds to "shoot." Not usually a bird I like to look at... ugly things, but this group of them fascinated me. I think they were just waking up. Some were sleeping... it was hard to tell they were actually birds... way up on their perches.
Day278/365

BUT... when they stretched out... WOW!!! And against the blue sky... cool! If they started coming towards me though... I admit I'd run!! =P
Day278/365

I'm into reflections right now. Not sure why. They're cool though! =D

1 comment:

snapshots2011 said...

Wow! I don't know where to begin-- the composition of the first one is awesome- I love those little drops- and the waterfall is cool too (try a polarizing or ND filter to make it less bright out, and yeah, you have to slow the shutter speed down), and I love the refelctions too!