Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 282/365

Day282/365

Day 282- Snow Day
It's been a long time since I've experienced SNOW in October!! In fact, it's been about 9 years... since my wedding day back in my homeland!! This was some crazy weather. As you can see, we didn't get THAT much. It was enough to excite the kids though (and I admit me too).
Day282/365

Not the prettiest snow... very wet and heavy. Most melted as soon as it hit the ground.
Day282/365

I used to trick-or-treat ocassionally in the snow... but like I said... it's been years since I've seen a pumpkin in the snow!!
Day282/365

The Kids enjoyed it... we all enjoyed it. It may be several more months until our next winter storm! (Usually don't get snow here until Christmas... more likely January.) Anyway, hope if you were hit by this early winter storm that you fared well... unfortunately not all were hit lightly like we were.

No comments: