Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still Life Standout - September

Day235/365
Came across this still life standout photo challenge tonight while checking out Kimberly's newest post. Figured I'd jump in on the bandwagon... I like taking still life photos. It's a monthly challenge hosted by Branson, Courtney, and Courtney. BOY is it hard to pick a favorite from the month!!! I think this is my favorite... I love the dreaminess of it! =)
Still Life Standouts

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the green!

Maryvel Friesen said...

Lovely shot! Thanks so much for your visit and kind comments! Hope to see you linking up this weekend! Take care! :)

Christina Klas said...

This is very cool. I can see why you say it's dreamy. :) I like it.

Mom of M&Ms said...

that is stunning.. so much beauty in nature and you captured it!!!

hannah said...

Really like this sea of green with the elegantly curled leaf stalk.

Kimberly said...

Love this! I'm so glad you participated! And thanks for the shout out! :)

Henrietta said...

So do I, love the dreaminess of it. Beautiful green tones.

Leovi said...

That pretty picture, I love this macro with excellent color and precise detail, wonderful!