Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 290/265

Day290/265

Day 290- Jack Frost has come...
Quite cold out this morning! BUT the frost on the ground was so lovely. I'm sure by the end of winter I'll hate it, BUT...
Day290/265

for now I'll enjoy it!
Day290/265

AND work on capturing it with the camera! (I think I need to bring the tripod out... I can't stop shaking! Or maybe I should just put more clothes on?!)
Day290/265

By the afternoon, the temps had risen... almost clamy out! The Boy was able to fit in his second to last soccer game. He's really enjoying being the goalie these days. IF he gets to play... the rain of the last few months has prevented too many games. =\ Always quite happy to get a game in!! =)

No comments: