Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 293/365

Day293/365

Day 293- What is it?
So... busy day today! I didn't pull my camera out until late... well, not too late, but it gets dark so early now... and this is what I captured. BIG hint... I was in The Kids' music room at school finishing up helping with making a backdrop for a musical. Hmmm?!
Day293/365

Ok... I lied! I did pull out the camera in the early morning to snap a few pictures of The Girl's family project that she was bringing into school... freshly finished the night before.
Day293/365

I of course think it's beautiful art!!! She did a great job... even if she poopooed all of my suggestions and came up with her own ideas!! =P

2 comments:

Carletta said...

Love the closeup of the turkey face!
My first reaction to the first photo was blinds. :)

Kimberly said...

Sweet! Love the turkey! We have a turkey to disguise also. That's on Nick's "to do" list this weekend.