Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 294/365

Day294/365

Day 294- Spaghetti Night Inspiration
Another night of last minute shooting. I worked outside all morning/early afternoon in the rain. A COLD rain. When I got home I had to warm up!!! I almost didn't do any shooting, but the pasta inspired me.. and then filled me up!
Day294/365

Earlier (before the pasta) I tried to make some coffee mixed with hot chocolate (a nice afternoon treat). I heated it up in the microwave and... oops!!! Big ol' mess. Still tasted good!! =D

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great creative shot of the pasta

Kimberly said...

Love both of these! Hope you are all warmed up now! I was freezing all day after being outside for this morning's parade. :)