Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 295/365

Day295/365

Day 295- My "Ham" Returns!!
Not this guy! This... in my opinion... is my best capture of him so far. I just can't seem to "catch" him! OR any of his friends. Hmpf!
Day295/365

BUT The Girl has returned to letting me take her pictures again!! Today we did a little playing in the leaves. She loved it... and I love the shots I got of her!!!
Day295/365

I know they might not be most perfect, but I LOVE the motion they show! AND of course I love her cuteness!! =D
Day295/365

It was getting dark fast... so for this shot I had to up the ISO. My camera doesn't handle higher ISOs I think. One reason to dream for a better model, right?! I think the grainy-ness works in this shot though.
Day295/365

This was just a "love the background" shot that I made her pose for. She was ready to run and play with The Boy who had finally came out with his friend (they were playing wii... and dragged their feet when I forced them to come out)!! Look at all the fun they missed!! =P
Day295/365

AND this... I figured I'd share just 'cause I like the layers of colors! The leaves are more quickly dropping now, but many are still holding tight! I'm enjoying this falls' colors immensely. I'll be really sad to see them go. Am already really sad that it's getting dark so early. I hate to admit that I'm not really looking forward to winter this year. BUT I think it's true!!!

1 comment:

snapshots2011 said...

Love the one shot of the girl with the leaf on her head!