Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 297/365

Day297/365

Day 297- Visit with the "Fishes"
Went for a long overdue visit to the aquarium with The Kids and my Mr. Wonderful! We all had a good time watching all the fish, stingrays, sharks, dolphins, etc.
Day297/365

The jellies were a favorite amongst The Kids.
Day297/365

I'm pretty amazed by it all! The shapes, the colors, the many types of critters under the sea...
Day297/365

The Girl enjoyed "petting" the fish. Her favorites were the BIG fish. They were attracted to her. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good shots of her with them. It's HARD to take pictures in a dark and busy aquarium room!! =P
Day297/365

And a few more jellies. The Kids took my lil' point & shoot around. If I weren't so tired, I'd share some of their better shots... they each got a few pretty cool ones! I love seeing what they find interesting through what they "shoot."

No comments: