Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 298/365

Day298/365
Day 298- Private Moment interrupted
Oops! I'll leave it at that!!
NapTime MomTog
Day298/365

More and more leaves are on the ground now. This weekend we'll be raking our yard... woohoo! =\
Day298/365
Trying a new angle... don't think it quite worked the way I'd pictured it, but I like it anyway! I can't NOT like a shot of my kiddos though! =P


Day298/365
AND a bit of sunset mixed with fall colors. I like the contrast (but not the noise). Beautiful colors all around!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

How cool is that first shot - love it.

Heidi said...

Ha! You caught those two... that is really something. LOVE the shot and continue to be impressed with how you capture so much nature DAILY. Gorgeous shots!

Jennie Louise said...

hhahaha that first shot made me laugh so much.. I keep a bearded dragon and we feed it locust/grasshoppers which I feel sad about. This is a cool close up/macro shot of a special friendly moment.
You have some super shots... Another person I've found blog hopping doing a 365project. I am too but not on a blog, on the 365project website itself. It can be real tough on some days.
Keep up the good work.
Jennie. X

em said...

I like the way that one shot turned out! I know what you mean though...can't have a 'bad' shot of the kids. Very pretty sunset!

Sarah said...

WOW! Such gorgeous shots. I love them all.

Kimberly said...

Love the grasshopper love! :) Lots of leaves in our yard too. Except ours are soaking wet after 3 days of rain. Beautiful sunset! And I didn't even notice the noise. :)

Thanks for linking up this week with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday! Hope to see you next week!

Danelle said...

Haha on that first one! Great shots. :)

snapshots2011 said...

What an incredible capture on that first shot!