Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 302/365

Day302/365

Day 302- View from Our Window
The Bradford pear tree is changing quickly these days. It's been green for quite some time now, BUT now it's orange and yellow and red and green... it's GORGEOUS! Looks different from every side.
Day302/365

Today I just captured a few shots from the window. Another busy day... just took these in a moment of relaxation!
Day302/365

Blurred it all just for fun... I like the colors!! =P (This weekend we'll be raking many of these leaves as they are beginning to quickly fall too.)
Day302/365

AND... a not a view from our window, BUT a little 'behind the scenes' view of my deer friends. These deer are abundant at this park... and not in danger of being hunted. Can you see why?! I don't see them EVERY time I drive/hike/run/walk through, but I almost do. When I need a good dose of wildlife, I visit this park!! Just thought I'd share... =)

3 comments:

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

I love the shot of the sunburst through the gorgeous autumn leaves!

snapshots2011 said...

For some reason, I love the blur shot!

Branson said...

Gorgeous! The light is spectacular and I am in love with that oof image!!