Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 304/365

Day304/365

Day 304- Fun in the Leaves!
After raking all the leaves into a pile, I took a break and pulled out the camera and watched The Kids play!!
Day304/365

They LOVED burying each other,
Day304/365

The Boy was in a posing kind of mood,
Day304/365

lots of leaf throwing,
Day304/365

a little relaxing,
Day304/365

and some sibling LOVE... yep, The Boy has learned the rabbit ear "trick!" Nice way to take a break from raking and packing up the leaves in the yard. =)
Sweet Shot Day
OH... I almost forgot!!!! I received some exciting and surprising news today! One of my waterfall photos placed 3rd in a local park's photo contest!!! I will receive a small prize (a photo guide to some local parks and a National Park passport book) and my photo will be used in a future publication. I'm super excited... there were many awesome entries... I'm so honored to be chosen among one of the finalists!! =D

6 comments:

Branson said...

So much fun! Lovely photos!

Jennie Louise said...

Oh well done on your photo being placed in a competition! You have a talent for sure.
these are gorgeous shots of the children... Great leaf shots. Love Autumn.
Jennie. X

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Loving the sibling love & all those leaves.

Shanna said...

Looks like a fun day in the leaves. Congratulations your winning photograph.

snapshots2011 said...

Congratulations on winning the contest! It's well deserved- you're pictures are always gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

Such fun photos! I already miss being able to play in the leaves. I'm a little late visiting due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

And congratulations on the contest! That's fantastic!!!