Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 305/365

Day305/365

Day 305- Randomness from a Gray Day
It was icky all day today. Think the sun forgot to wake up!! I was waiting for the sun to peak out so I could quick get a nice shot. Since it never came, I was stuck at dark with no photo of the day. I found SOMETHING to "shoot" in The Boy's room. Not the best shot, not the most exciting shot, BUT it works!! Do you know what it is? Silly Bandz. Yep, they're here! I don't know why The Kids love 'em so... they've been banned from school... so, here's what they usually look like.
Day305/365

Also, took a few shots of random legos. This is my favorite from the mini-night shot. LOVE legos!! =D

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Our entire month has been like that ... if I get away from work before the sun sets, there are too many clouds or it's rainy and gray. Hopefully we'll get a break in January. Happy Thanksgiving.

snapshots2011 said...

Are Silly Bandz just getting there? They were here about two years ago, and were banned from school as well, and I haven't heard or seen one in over a year now. Amazing how fads travel!
Legos on the other hand? They're timeless!