Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 312/365

Day312/365

Day 312- Another Beautiful Fall Day
I'm afraid our luck is running out though. The weather-folk are telling us the cold weather is quickly heading our way. Along with the rain. It's been nice while it lasted! We've tried to enjoy it as much as possible!
Day312/365

Today that included crafting at the picnic table in the back yard!! AND later running all around the neighborhood with friends! =D

AND now... caught up one again!! I'm sure I'll fall behind at least one more time before I'm done with this project... the holidays get crazy!! =D

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the weather has been so Spring like and I am loving it!!!!

Danelle said...

Ooooh! I love that first one.