Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 314/365

Day314/365

Day 314- Experimenting...
I've been seeing pictures like this around the web and decided that I wanted to try too. Of course, I haven't looked yet to see HOW those shots on the web were captured, but I went out with how I THOUGHT they would work. I got this shot by moving my zoom lens. It's what I wanted. BUT... once I added my willing model...

NapTime MomTog

Day314/365

here she is ready to race... posing.
Day314/365

I couldn't get it to work again.
Day314/365

I even tried for like 5 minutes... the attention span of my lil' model. Of course she had to race a lot too, so really it probably was more like 2 minutes. SO... I'm back to the drawing board. I'll research and try again another day!! We had fun trying though!!! AND The Girl liked seeing herself all blurred... made her feel SUPER FAST!!!
Day314/365

And sharing this... just because I though it was cute. The Girl checking in on The Boy. Sibling love!! =D
Day314/365

AND this... a little turkey frame soup that came out SO GOOD!! Love the soup season... my favorite part of winter!! =D

5 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I haven't attempted this effect yet. I do like but never think to use it. The soup looks yummy ~ it is soup for supper season.

Shanna said...

Your first attempt was awesome and the soup looks so good. I'll bet you will find the secret, don't give up!

Natasha said...

LOVE this photo!!!

Natasha xx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Tricia @ Bluff Area Daily said...

I've been seeing that, too... Cool effect, very 'in motion'! LoL!

happy friday =)

Heidi said...

Cool effect and delicious looking soup!!! :) Heidi