Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 316/365

Day316/365

Day 316- Cold Mornings
Sent The Kids off and noticed the pretty frost on the ground... and everything!! So pretty. BUT I gotta admit I'm gonna miss the warm snap we've just finished up with.
Day316/365

Trying to enjoy it as much as possible.
Day316/365

Later in the day pinecones and green attracted my eye.
Day316/365

Thankful for the evergreen!!!

2 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

Too funny! I have almost the same frosty leaf picture as you-- I'm definitely not liking these colder days either!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I've seen that same leaf in my yard, but am too late to stop and take a pic. Thanks for doing that for me. :)