Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 320/365

Day320/365

Day 320- Starting to look like Christmas!!
Kind of slow getting to the Christmas decorations this year. Kind of snuck up on us... and life has just been busy too. Hoping for a slow down soon!
Day320/365

It's also been SUPER rainy. Record breaking going on all around this year... every season. Anyway, this shot is of the neighbors lights, through the window... can you see the dripping water on the window?!

3 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

I LOVE the second one! So creative!
We're a little behind on the decorations too-- I don't know where the time has gone!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

I love the Christmas lights bokeh! So colorful. I have yet to get a good shot like this one.

Kimberly said...

The second shot is very cool! Love me some bokeh! :)