Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 331/365

Day331/365

Day 331- Santa Letters
The Kids FINALLY worked on their Santa letters today!! The Girl wrote some and drew some pictures for jolly ol' St. Nick.
Day331/365

The Boy wrote. He wished Santa safe travels... and then proceeded to ask for lots of video games. We only got a wii last year, but he's definitely deep in the age of video game love. Some days I hate that, some days I'm ok with it. It makes him happy, so as long as we don't let him do that ALL day... I think we're all good.
Day331/365

AND this?!? I just liked the pops of green (those Osage Oranges that I photographed here and there earlier this year) against the gray. My focus isn't the best (my excuse... it was COLD and I didn't want to get out of the car and The Kids just wanted to go home... so I just shot and ran), but I still like the picture!!

No comments: