Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 332/365

Day332/365

Day 332- Craftin'
Did a little craftin' with The Kids today. Bought these ornament kits from Michael's on clearance (can you believe the Christmas stuff is already on clearance??!?)!! =P
Day332/365

Figured these lovelies might be too hard for my kiddos, but I liked them so figured I'd make them if The Kids could not.
Day332/365

Turns out... they're not too hard, but they do take too long (short attention spans... yep). The Kids each made it through one... The Boy barely made it through... I had to give him a few "speed boosts" (aka do it for him). I've got another kit for another day... and I'll likely go back for more. LOVE the ornament kits!! =D

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

These ornaments look wonderful! I'll have to check our Michael's to see if they have anything like this. I love to do stuff like that, but haven't in a long time.