Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 333/365

Day333/365

Day 333- Frosty Morning
Took another try at photographing the frost. This time... off the car windows. I REALLY wish I had a macro lens for this "job!!"
Day333/365

I like the same shot in black and white too. Maybe better? I'm not 100% yet though. At least these get me a little excited about the next frosty morning... so I can try again!! =P

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

perfect ~ fabulous focus

I don't think I will be doing another 365, most likely more like almost 365. I started my blog in 2007 and have posted many photos over the years. So I don't see me not posting anything but I feel like I will enjoy not "having" to post.

I have joined a flickr group which posts a topic each day. I like having a prompt to work off of. You must take the photo after the prompt has been posted, (no older shots)and you have a week to post the photo. No need to post everyday, you post when you want and on what topic you want. Alittle less pressure than the everyday post.

Kimberly said...

Love the frosty photos!