Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 335-338/365

Day335/365

Day 335- Cookies!!
Spent the day baking! Got this recipe from Branson's (My Reflection of Something) Cookie Countdown... YUM!
Day336/365

Day 336- Off to Visit Family
Spent part of the day running around getting last minute baking, shopping, etc... the other part was spent in the car. While in the car, I realized that I needed a picture of the day. I saw this in the rearview. Almost lost hope of capturing anything else, BUT...
Day336/365

(Day 336) then I got a lucky clearing and was able to capture this!! It was a gorgeous ride!!
Day337/365

Day 337- Breakfast Viewing
This is what I got to see while eating breakfast/drinking morning coffee. WOW!! I could get used to that view!
Day337/365

(Day 337) These lights covered in dew/rain caught my eye too. Love the golden tones that are still out there!
Day338/365

Day 338- LIGHTS
Took a walk through a lighted village! I didn't manage to get many wonderful shots... too busy following hyper kids who had been kept inside all day (rainy morning/afternoon).
Day338/365

(Day 338) Tripod would've been nice, but I tried without.
Day338/365

(Day 338) Managed a few shots of The Kids, but none were that great. Will have to work on that. Hmmm.

Anyway, we had a great Christmas and hope you all did too!! I will catch up with posting tomorrow... for now, I need sleep!!! =)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

These are some great photos! LOVE that sunset! Wow! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been busy with other stuff - not doing much blog visiting. Hoping to remedy that this week while the kids are chilling watching movies or playing the Wii. :)