Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 339/365

Day339/365

Day 339- Christmas!!
Yeah... I'm behind in my posting, but this is a glimpse of Christmas in our house.
Day339/365

AND this... maybe not the best-est shot ever... is the FIRST shot taken with my snazzy new 50mm lens!! Woot! Excited to play around with it...
Day339/365

a little more than I did on Christmas Day while The Kids played (and Mr. Wonderful too... he loved his new toy).
Day339/365

AND later, when it was dark... I played a little more. This was taken after I won our first game of Blokus... I think I love that game (I won the second try at it too... we'll see if someone can take me on the third try)!!
Day339/365

AND finally a few poses in front of the tree in pjs.
Day339/365

LOVE that it's not so grainy like my usual indoor night shots!! We definitely had a good day here... and hope you all did too!!!

Now to bed. I cleaned and lazed today... and didn't leave enough time to finish catching up on the blog. Tomorrow...

No comments: