Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 341/365

Day341/365

Day 341- Random Christmas leftovers...
Today I got the urge to take a few random pictures of Christmas presents received. Of course, my new lens sparked the trend.
Day341/365

And aren't these the coolest toothbrushes?!? The Kids got these from Santa and had a ton of fun decorating they're own!! I want one now...
Day341/365

The Boy got an Erector set for Christmas... and today I helped him put together this airplane. He loves it. Though... now is ready to tear it apart to make something new. A nice way to get a little break from all the Legos he received!
Day341/365

Finally... the remote control car. The Girl got hers awhile ago, but she pulled it out so she could race and crash into The Boy's new car! I got them to pose quick for me... LOVE The Girl's silly face here!! =)

Ok... phew!! I'm caught up again! Maybe I can post on time for the last 24 days!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You got your new lens! Yay! You'll have to let me know what you think of it. I'm still learning to love mine. :)

Love seeing the gifts others got. Those toothbrushes are cool!

Liz said...

Three cheers for the 50mm lens!! I got one too :) I am amazed at the clarity of shots it takes!