Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 342/365

Day342/365

Day 342- Skating and Marshmallows!
Went out for a little family skate time. I wasn't going to bring a camera, but then I tucked it under my coat and gave skating and shooting a try. Moment of truth here. I've skated less than 20 times in my entire life. I'm awfully wobbly, but I can move slowly from one end to the other... even while holding the hand of one or both of The Kids!! Not sure how I manage, but I do. So. Taking pictures while trying to stay upright on the skates... definitely was a huge challenge. I'm happy with my attempt though. Here. The Boy and my Mr. Wonderful. The Boy can skate a little on his own. A little wobbly, but he gets by. My Mr. Wonderful plays hockey in his spare time... 'nuff said.
Day342/365

This is where The Girl spent most of her time. She did manage to skate about 5 feet on her own... without handholding, but the rest of the time she was here or holding Mama or Dada's hand.
Day342/365

See her go!!
Day342/365

And back at the edge. I know this picture is all crooked and all (remember I'm trying to stay upright and take pictures at the same time), but I actually think it came out quite cool! =)
Day342/365

After skating, we headed to a local Cosi... for hot chocolate and s'more making/eating!!! Yum!
Day342/365

The Kids have had s'mores before, but they've never made them on their own. So... they LOVED it!!
Day342/365

AND loved eating just toasted marshmallows too!! =)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hooray for family time! You did pretty good taking pictures while trying to stay upright. :) Love the s'more making! How fun!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

What fun! Looks like it was a memory made. Hope you have a wonderful new year.