Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 343/365

Day343/365

Day 343- Walk in the Park
Despite the grayness in the sky... and the spot of falling snow we had, we got out for a little hike. Wanted to enjoy the warmth we're having now... before the cold blows back in!! I didn't get any snow captures... didn't pull the camera out quick enough!! BUT here's a few things I did find in the park.
Day343/365

Liked the bit of color these berries give!
Day343/365

I think this is some sort of gall or burl. Definitely interesting looking.
Day343/365

Also found Christmas lights near the visitor center!!
Day343/365

And a wreath!

1 comment:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

some great finds! and I just noticed you received a new lens from Santa ~ awesome!