Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 344-345/365

Day344/365

Day 344- Another Day in the Park
Took The Kids back to the park for a treasure hunt followed by campfire marshmallows!! They LOVED it... and afterward allowed me to do a little treasure hunting of my own. Today I found ducks and geese...
Day344/365

(Day 344) in a moment of cleaning...
Day344/365

(Day 344) and eating.
Day344/365

(Day 344) Also found a lil' kite eating tree! =P
Day345/365

Day 345- Happy New Year's Eve!!
We had a few friends over for a dinner of snacks! Of course, we started early... and turned in early. Still parents of young kids... and I treasure sleep (mine and theirs)!! =P
Day345/365
(Day 345) I did make it to midnight. Barely.
Day345/365
(Day 345) See!! =P

Happy New Year to all!! Here's to a most wonderful 2012. I spent the first day of 2012 quite lazily... partially decided on that type of day 'cause of a lingering headache. Not a hangover... didn't drink alcohol last night... since I was avoiding a headache. Go figure! Tomorrow. I start figuring out what to do with this blog and my photography hobby. This Project 365 is quickly coming to an end...

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your shots of those birds! What fun to do a campfire with s'mores... Happy New Year to you!!!

Michelle Renee said...

Oh, how I've missed you, Gretchen! Lovely photos...especially the one with the roasting marshmallows. I'm looking forward to seeing more in 2012. :)

Liz said...

Wonderful bird shots. Do you link up with World Bird Wednesday?? If not, you should.

I have great respect for those on blogger who do Project 365 (or this year 366). I was going to do it but haven't managed to sort through my photos yet. I have taken a photo every day since the year started.
I thought I might start with Project 52 (one a week). It seems less stressful... or maybe I should push myself?

snapshots2011 said...

What to do after your first 365? Go on to 365 part 2! I thought I would be done on Dec 31, but I find that I can't stay away!

snapshots2011 said...

What to do after your first 365? Go on to 365 part 2! I thought I would be done on Dec 31, but I find that I can't stay away!