Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 346/365

Day346/365

Day 346- Reflections
Went outside to try to enjoy the last of the warm-ish weather yesterday, but was only out for about 15 minutes before the ran started falling. Hmpf! Anyway, before the rain a little puddle of water on the picnic table caught my eye. This picture is the result of that eye catching. I like how it looks like I'm peeking through a fence or something.
Day346/365

Here was another take... more mysterious, fog-like. Maybe not amazing, but I like 'em!
Day346/365

OH... and this was the sky when we first went outside. Amazing how quickly it turned gray and rainy!! Today... the cold is back. Brrr!!!

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

really like the foggy look ~ yes winter has arrived here too, so cold today that I don't want to out

Liz said...

Beautiful foggy look - even if it is cold.