Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 347/365

Day347/365

Day 347- Protecting the Gold...
The tree is still up and these gold coins were laying there...
Day347/365

so we had to call in some Ninja protectors. Yeah. Didn't have too much inspiration today and it was gray and dreary out, so I turned to the Lego guys!! I saw the coins and the tree behind them... figured the Christmas bokeh opportunities were quickly disappearing, so why not?!?

3 comments:

Carletta said...

Love it!
I took the ornaments off the tree today and thought I'd do some bokeh pics as well before finishing the tree. I don't know about you but I wish I could have the tree all the time just for bokeh. :)

Liz said...

I love this Gretchen! Great shot.

snapshots2011 said...

Love the bokeh! I said the same thing-- the bokeh opportunities will be gone soon, have to get them in while I can!