Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 349/365

Day349/365

Day 349- Still cold, BUT...
WOW! Can you tell what this is? Here let me back up a little...
Day349/365

The sunrise!! Love the color near the horizon AND the clouds... love 'em! Can you tell we've had many gray days lately?! As soon as the sun pops out... I can't help but capture it with the ol' camera!! =)
Day349/365

Later in the day, I went for a ride to check in on my deer friends. While searching I saw this guy off in the distance. I jumped out of the car... despite the frigid temps... an walked a bit and got a closer look. I'm surprised he didn't fly off as I walked closer... at least a football field worth of walking. I probably could've gotten a little closer, but he was a big bird. I didn't want him getting closer!! =P
Day349/365

I did see quite a few deer friends. Though... they're hard to spot in all the brown of the forest!! They're looking happy enough... despite the cold.

3 comments:

Anne U said...

Those sunrise photos are beautiful.

Michelle Renee said...

Wow...that sunrise is really something. Nice captures, Gretchen!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love, love those clouds. How wonderful to capture them and the wildlife. Excellent!