Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 350/365

Day350/365

Day 350- Resolution
So... here's my try to capture resolution. I don't really make resolutions at the beginning of the year. If I want to tweak something in my life, I just do it "now." Don't like waiting for the beginning of the year... or the week... or the day. I do have many goals that are evolving constantly and I have no problem abandoning them if they just aren't working for me or my family. ANYWAY, I went with resolution in regards to pixels. The blocks are meant to represent pixels... and together the pixels show a picture or in this case a message. Do you see it? Does this work? I don't know... really I just wanted to play with blocks while The Kids were off at school!!!!



project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com


Day350/365

I had so much fun playing I also tried to represent another resolution definition... "the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler ones." Blocks are fun!
Day350/365

The Boy went to play with a friend afterschool today, so I brought The Girl to the mall to ride the carousel and train. She hasn't been to the mall in a long while, but I can tell I have a fashion diva on my hands. She squealed with delight at many of the clothing items we passed. So much so, that we ended up letting her have a mini modeling session!! We'll definitely have to go back sometime soon and actually try dresses on. Could be a fun time.. even if we don't have any intention on buying any of the dresses!! =)
Day350/365

AND on the way out of the mall... the sunset was WOW!! I couldn't help myself!!

13 comments:

Dusty Coyote said...

Gorgeous. Great idea with the blocks. I love your photo stream at the bottom-amazing pictures!!!

Ruth said...

Hello!
I really like your photo, and great resolution!
Petonets xoxo

kimmyskids said...

Cute take on the theme!

Banfield Biggest Loser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dellabee said...

Awesome idea with the blocks (plus they are fun, and who knew they'd look so amazing close-up?). It was tricky to capture "resolution" in a photo, but I think you did great!

Bridget said...

I love your idea with the blocks, very unique!

Donna said...

I love the blocks! So cute.

Heidi said...

I love the interpretation and the take on resolutions. I also feel like I goal set pretty constantly and adjust as I see fit. I love the blocks photo and also that your girl was so into the clothing!!! These years will be gone before we know it...

deb duty said...

I agree! That sunset is really wow!! The shade of blue is gorgeous!

Danelle said...

That sunset is gorgeous!

Rachel Flores said...

I love the blocks picture! really creative!

Jasmine said...

Love your take on the theme! And your blocks turned out great!

snapshots2011 said...

You always manage to capture amazing sunsets!