Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 353/365

Day353/365

Day 353- A "P" Day
We stayed in pjs all day. Had some popcorn.
Sweet Shot Day
Day353/365

AND did a little painting! I let the kids paint the borders of a couple of Melissa & Doug chore charts that we got recently. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to capture their masterpieces. Painting came together kind of haphazardly and The Kids were painting on the unprotected floor. Accidents started happening and areas had to be cleared quickly! I'll work on pictures another day. For now... I got to get outside to capture a little falling snow before it gets too dark to do so!! =)

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great color and texture in the popcorn shot, like I can reach right out and grab a handful

Michelle Renee said...

I *love* the popcorn shot. Staying in pjs, hanging around the house doing whatever is the best kind of day.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my- popcorn sounds so good right now