Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 354/365

Day354/365

Day 354- Snow!!!
Got a nice surprise yesterday afternoon!! SNOW!! The Girl went out with me so I could take a few snow pictures while The Boy stayed in to play the wii. She LOVES the snow! We had a good time trying to catch snowflakes on our tongue, trying to make snowballs (not easy since there was really not much snow), and just wiping it off surfaces and watching it fall!!!
Day354/365

She even made a snow rock.
Day354/365

Here's a backyard scene... and the backyard scene blurred so you can see the flakes better! They were big, pretty flakes!
Day354/365

Hehe... maybe not the brightest idea, but they worked. They're my backdoor shoes. I slip 'em on when I'm just going out in the yard. I later traded for warmer shoes.
Day354/365

And speaking of shoes. I thought the footprints of The Girl were quite cool. Love the swirly heart and lil' flowers!
Day354/365

Later... I did get The Boy to come join us in the snow. He wasn't too happy about it... can you tell?!?
Day354/365

BUT it didn't take him long to warm up and start to have some fun!


12 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

HOW awesome- I love snow. Looks like so much fun!

AaReAn said...

ooh this makes me miss the snow!
Such cute photos!

xoxo
Aarean

p.s. come check out my THEIT camera bag giveaway! I think you'd really like it! colorissue.blogspot.com

Ashley Sisk said...

What a cutie - love that first shot.

Michelle Renee said...

The first snow is always such a thrill. I love that first shot of your daughter (cuteness x 10), and that footprint heart is really neat. Great photos...fun visit!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

WOW! these are awesome! Really makes me wish I had used my camera more when my boys were younger.

The footprint is so cool!

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Oh my gosh...all these photos are incredible!! But, the one with the stocking feet in the open-toed shoes, well makes my toes tingle with the cold air. Just looking at 'em.

STAR OF INDIA

Em S said...

I like the side by side show of the snow!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Had to laugh, Gretchen, when your son came out "all happy" :0) Ha ha, but I love the captures of your daughter. So glad she indulged you and had a good time. Now, send some of that cold air down here!

Chrystal Oates said...

Wonderful photos. I always love snow photos.

I am your newest follower.

If you want to check out my blog and follow me back I am at:

http://www.barefootbluejeanlife.com/

Chrystal

Sunshine said...

Great pictures! I love the pink in the photos of your daughter. It really pops against the winter scene.

Kimberly said...

These are fun! My kids get so excited about the smallest amount of snow. Especially this winter since we haven't had much. Yet, anyway. :)

Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday! I'm so glad you joined in!

snapshots2011 said...

Looks like a lot of fun- I love that shot of the Girl's shoe prints- so cute!