Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 355/365

Day355/365

Day 355- Another Random Day
No more snow. So. While The Kids played with some friends, I found a few random items to capture. The sun... always fun to try a sunburst. I'm still not completely happy with my captures... so I suppose I need to keep trying!! =P
Day355/365

I love our ol' fence. BUT I'm afraid it's going to cause lots of work in the near future... poor ol' fence.
Day355/365

And finally the last random item I'm sharing today... a half-eaten Bradford pear. Yep. It just reminded me of the birds who like to hang out in the tree... and feast on the tree. AND that got me thinking of spring. Thought the quote and picture captured my thought process pretty well.

3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- what great textures you found!

Kimberly said...

I like your sunburst! I haven't discovered the secret yet either. I love it when I capture a good one and try to remember what I did the next time I want to try it, but never do. :)

Love the last photo! Great photo and quote! Snow tomorrow night-Friday maybe? I know it is supposed to be really cold.

Michelle Renee said...

Great quote...you have to believe in happiness. :)