Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 357/365

Day357/365

Day 357- Random-ness...and Rambling
I'm not feeling super wonderful. Nothing major... just sleepy and out of it. I think I just need a long weekend to cure me. Good thing we're moving into one THIS weekend!!! Anyway, went around the house trying to find some inspiration. I found this lil' ol' pink baby grand. It's days are numbered in this house. We'll likely keep it until we purchase a keyboard that The Kids can learn to play on. Music is one thing that I'll try to push on them a little. Too many people out there it seems wished they had been pushed with music a little more. Me... I played trumpet for years... and loved it most of the time. So far, The Girl wants to play the piano (pee-no) and The Boy would like to play the guitar or drums (I might take up guitar lessons if he does... I think it would be fun)!
Day357/365

It was warm enough to bring the chalk out yesterday. The Boy drew one smiley face, then got distracted by friends! Lots of kids out playing... I think they all heard about the C-O-L-D days heading back into town!!
Day357/365

AND finally... The Girl made this sweet everyday ornament for me the other day... made with love. I love how she can write my name all on her own now. She doesn't even have to ask what letters. LOVE learning!
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

10 comments:

Annette said...

I really love your use of depth of field! Nice photos!

Kimberly said...

I hope you are able to get renewed and re-energized this weekend! Love your pics! Especially the chalk. Very cool. Sweet ornament that your daughter made.

We got about 6 inches of snow so far today. Did you get any?

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Great perspective and selective focus in these images!

Susan said...

Wow...these are really amazing shots!!

Liz said...

Lovely images!
I think music is an important part of growing up. My children all learned the piano for a number of years. My oldest son learned for 7 years until he was 13 and he is very gifted musically (sadly, his estranged father told him it wasn't cool for a boy to play an instrument so he quit). He still plays beautifully.
You should definitely learn too :)

Ruth said...

Love :)

snapshots2011 said...

I keep saying I want to take up guitar too-- but I have to find the time first!
Love the first shot of the piano keys.

snapshots2011 said...

I keep saying I want to take up guitar too-- but I have to find the time first!
Love the first shot of the piano keys.

Michelle Renee said...

Yay...for the long weekend. I hope you'll feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the world by the time Tuesday rolls around. I would have never guessed that wasn't a full sized "pee no" if you hadn't mentioned it. I ditto Annette. Great dof.

Gina Kleinworth said...

These are fabulous!!!! Nice work