Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 358/365

Day358/365

Day 358- More Random-ness
The weeds are blooming in the yard!! Winter tries to come, but somehow... it hasn't quite made it here. Not complaining. I could live with these fall/spring temps and be plenty happy. It's just weird. The cold is coming back briefly... but still not as cold as normal/average.
Day358/365

Not a bad deal for the electric/gas bill either!! =)

1 comment:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh! Bunny weeds! I've seen some here too and I even saw a Japanese magnolia blooming--they don't normally bloom until February or March!! It's been mild here to--AC one day and heat the next. But! I finally had a golden finch in my tree today! Yay! They're running about a month behind, but they're finally here.