Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 360/365

Day360/365

Day 360- Walk in the Park
FAST walk in the park. It was C-O-L-D, but needed to get out for a little vitamin D and cabin fever relief. =D This pile of wires caught my eye... probably not supposed to be out like that, but hasn't been tucked away yet. I like the rusty lid it's sitting on. Rust is always so cool looking... as long as it's not on MY STUFF!! =P
Day360/365


No flowers to be seen. But saw a ton of these Tulip tree seed pods. They LOOK like flowers, so I'm happy with them!

Day360/365


AND here's my chilly picture for the Project 366. The Girl looks chilly huh?! She was! I had another chilly picture I took earlier this week, but it never got posted and I like this one better anyway!! =) AND by the way I'm finishing up my 2011 Project 365 now... day 360!!! WOOT!! Yeah... I started late, and now I've been overlapping the Project 366 Rewind and my 2011 Project 365. I post everyday at the moment, but once I'm done with the 2011 Project, I'm planning on doing a recap post of the daily pictures... if I get a picture in daily. I'm planning on it, but I'm ok if I miss a day or two or three every now and again!! AND I plan on having at least ONE picture to go with the Project 366 Rewind theme.
Naptime Momtog

Day360/365

The Kids found a hole... they tried to go in to get warm... AT the same time!!! BIG surprise, they didn't fit!! =)

Sweet Shot Day

11 comments:

snapshots2011 said...

That last picture is just awesome! They look so curious!

Tamar SB said...

That tree is amazing! So funny they're trying to get in!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Beautiful macro of the pod!

Sarah said...

Great shots. I love the second and third photos. Very beautiful.

Rene' Sharp said...

Visited your blog for the first time today, your photos are amazing. Smiles from Sunny South Africa :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great perspective on the seed pod shot!

Liz said...

Great shots! I love the seed pod. Kids will try anything, won't they - such a cute shot!

Michelle Renee said...

Love that last picture of them peering into the tree.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a fabulous set- that last one cracks me up. Kids have a way of finding the interesting in everything.

momto8 said...

wow! looks so different when I look!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the last shot. A wonderful capture of childhood.