Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 363/365

Day363/365

Day 363- Wrong Lens
So, I usually head out with both the 18-55mm and 50-250mm lenses, BUT today... TODAY... I went out with only my newest 50mm lens. And then I ran into lots of ducks in the local watering hole. AND I was WISHING I had my other lenses. Boo. I do like this shot though... like the light.
Day363/365

The light here too. I suppose it's a good thing though that I only had one lens. Makes me think different than normal. Actually. Maybe I should do it more!!
Day363/365

And then... golden grass. Always a fun subject... especially when the light is shining just so!! =)

5 comments:

Sara said...

So beautiful, love the textures and warm light and ones!

Michelle Renee said...

These are beautiful, Gretchen. I really like the golden warm tones of the grass. Only two more days until you're finished with your P365...!!! :)

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Love the light and tones in that image of the grasses. Gorgeous!

Joyce Lansky said...

You have a way of taking pictures of normal or mundane things and making them fabulous!

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Really beautiful!