Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Jan. 29

I'm slow posting this week, BUT I did finish it!! I've actually been taking a posting-break these last few days. Trying to come up with my new posting plan. Feel like I need a plan to keep me going... and one to help me get organized. Anyway, here's my interpretations this week! ENJOY!

SMILE
Jan 29- Smile
Sweet Shot Day

STAND ALONE
Jan 29- Stand Alone

RUSTY
Jan 29- Rusty

ARTIFICIAL
Jan 29- Artificial

REPEATING PATTERN
Jan 29- Repeating Pattern

So there you have it... my interpretations. Thanks for stopping by this week! For more stop by Ashley's...

11 comments:

My Captivating Images said...

Very nice interpretations. :)

Saun said...

Nice series my favorites are stand alone and rusty.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Lovely photos, no favourite as they are all good! Suzy

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh those smiles- they just made me want to smile back

Ashley Sisk said...

I love smile - aren't they sweet!

Rose said...

Beautiful photos all around!

momgen said...

All shots are pretty. Visiting from MM!

http://www.the-love-of-nature.com/2012/01/beautiful-flowers-for-you.html

Magnolia_Mom said...

Smiles pic is awesome!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Fantastic tones, perspective, and selective focus in your image of "rusty".

Happy MM!

BF said...

I love your repeating pattern, it looks like it will just keep going and going and going!

snapshots2011 said...

I love the expression on your kids faces in the first one! Too cute!