Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Jan. 8

It's been way too long since I last participated in a Scavenger Hunt Sunday. This week I got things together enough to participate!!! Without further rambling, my interpretations...

onecolor

One Color

laundry2

Laundry
(OK... if you know your ol' time gadgets, you might note that this has nothing to do with laundry. I had hoped to find an ol' laundry machine, but this was the closest I could find this week. It was found in a Old Dairy building. I forgot to look to see what it actually was... we were in the middle of scavenger hunt geocaching adventure!!)

empty

Empty

onedozen2

One Dozen
Kind of stretching this one... one dozen notches are in these random letters that The Boy put together.

soft

Soft

So there you go... my interpretations. Thanks for stopping by. See more interpretations over at Ashley's...




16 comments:

Heidi said...

Those calves look so sweet! and I love the diptych of your girl and the beverage. Nice shots!

Deanna said...

Ahh, what a sweet line-up. Love those little clip together alphas, and that sure looks like a washing machine of some sort. Thanks for stopping by my blog...Have a great week ahead!!

Deborah L. Tisch said...

These images are a great set for this week's prompts. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too. I now wish I Had used those powdered sugar donuts for each prompt...you are right, it would have worked!

Have a great week!

Bek said...

I love your laundry - doesn't matter to me if it actually is a washing machine or not. Those letters look pretty cool. And what a cute soft!!

tiarastantrums said...

what are those linking letters? I have never seen those?

SarahinSC said...

Love empty! Soft does certainly look soft.
Sarah:)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the empty shot, she looks happy with what she is drinking. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/scavenger-hunt-sunday.html

Tracey N. said...

Such sweet looking calves! I really like the looks of the laundry shot too. I an intrigued by the nothced letters. I have never seen them before, they look like fun!

Southwest Arkie said...

Love your scavenger set- especially the sweet calves and the two pics for empty!

My Captivating Images said...

I had to stretch come of mine to. I am seeing such awesome idea's though. So fun. Great job!

Shay said...

Love love your laundry shot. And soft is adorable too.

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful work - I really like your first shot.

Ida said...

Nicely done. I liked all your prompts but my favorites were One Color and Soft.

snapshots2011 said...

I haven't done Scavengar Hunt Sunday in awhile either-- love your interpertations!

Michelle Renee said...

Very nice, Gretchen. Very creative, too, with your dozen photo. I love seeing all the interpretations. I almost participated. I got all the photos except empty. Maybe...next week.

Btw: I'm thrilled that you'll be taking the Beyond Layers class, too. I think it'll be a lot of fun. :)

BF said...

I love that old laundry piece, great set! I couldn't figure out the dozen until I read your description. You made the connection : )