Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Start of the Day - P366 Rewind

Start of the Day

Start of the Day
Most of my days start with a spin on the elliptical... followed by a round with Jillian or a little Pilates. Before that I'm rush, rush, rushing to get The Kids off to school. This is my time to chill. Recollect myself. And gather some energy to get through the day!! One reason I took this shot... I've decided that I'm going to TRY to take a few selfies this year. I'm not so comfortable getting on the other side of the camera... and in this case, I just couldn't get the frame right either. I kind of like the effect in this shot though. I would've worked more on the shot, but I was TIRED. I took this AFTER the work out. Figured I'd better snap a picture before I forgot again... and get myself showered and running with the day! Anyway... here's the start of my day.
Naptime Momtog
I've just finished up my 2011 Project 365... where I posted daily (or close to it). Currently adjusting to the new year now... figuring out how to proceed from here on out. Next week I'll likely do more of a collection of photos from the week. For today's post... this is it! Feel free to glance back at previous posts to see what I captured in the past week!!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY! Way to go. Keep up the great work with exercising.

Tamar SB said...

I start my days the same way! Bright and early at the gym! Very cool picture!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Great sense of movement in this shot!

And it reminds me I need to start working out again!

Gina Kleinworth said...

YES- I really need to follow your lead & get my backside back on the bike for some added exercise! You have inspired me!

momto8 said...

this is a cool picture..captures the intensity and commitment, I think!
I am NOT the morning work out type..
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

Porch Days said...

This is a good shot even with the lack of your face or maybe because of it. Thanks for being a follower of Porch Days.

Carletta said...

I think it turned out great. Congrats on the finish of your 365!! That's a huge accomplishment. Best wishes with wahtever follows. :)

Michelle Renee said...

I had a hard time figuring out how to start this year, too. I love the flexibility of only posting and commenting 2-3x a week. It's much more doable that way.

Good for you on starting the day right. I had cake and coffee for breakfast. :P

My Captivating Images said...

Kudos to you for being successful! :)

snapshots2011 said...

I like the way this one came out...the movement really shows how we are all so "go go go" in the morning. Kudos to you for finding the time to work out *and* get a photo while you're at it!