Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Feb. 12

Another week... another Scavenger Hunt Sunday! I'm posting a bit late again... I blame my two day migraine. It finally seems to be moving out, but working on the computer with one just doesn't work well for me. Migraines haven't been hitting as often lately, but this week... ouch!! A quick post... since I don't want the ol' head to flare up again. ANYWAY, on to my interpretations for the week...

Facial Feature
Facial Feature

My eye... another self portrait! =P

Shadow
Shadow

With light you have shadows...

Spicy
Spicy

Some red pepper flakes. Good for adding a little kick to most any meal... especially pizza!! =P

Gold
Gold

The Boy playing in a field of gold!!

Fabric
Fabric

These are some hearts I made from felt pieces... putting them together to make a heart garland to string across the fireplace. I'm a little behind with finishing it since I ran out of one of the components, but I'm sure I can get it finished by St. Patty's Day!! =P

AND there you have it... my interpretations. Thanks for stopping by this week! For more stop by Ashley's...

17 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great focus and color in the eye shot. I took a picture of red pepper flakes too for spicy.

Holly said...

These pictures are stunning. I love them all!

Jessica Sweeney said...

Great photos! I especially like the pepper flakes and felt hearts. :)

The Paw Relations said...

Beautiful pictures!

Herding Cats

http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

namaki said...

I love the picture of your eye ! It's stunning !

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Great photography of your eye.

Regards and best wishes

Susan said...

Love the detail and gorgeous selective color of your eye shot. And the fabric hearts are too cute!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your eyes are gorgeous -wow. Beautiful set.

Wendy said...

Hope your headache subsides and stays away! Love the fabric and gold shots but my favorite has to be your facial shot! Awesome set of pictures!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Love the presentation and selective focus in your image of "spicy".

Happy MM!

Kimberly said...

I looked at this post in Google Reader but forgot to click over to comment. Great set this week! Love the close up of your eye. Actually looking back over them, I love them all! :)

ShutterNinja said...

These are great... spicy is my favorite!!! :)

kkkkaty said...

First time here and I'm impressed! I almost used the pepper flakes for my spicy. Thanks for commenting on my beginner's blog.

Brooke said...

Gorgeous set!

Michelle Renee said...

All of these are wonderful, Gretchen. My faves are the felt hearts, the red pepper flakes which are good on EVERYTHING, and your partial self portrait. Such pretty green eyes!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Amazing photos this week!! Your eye color is beautiful! The shadow looks like it's some fantasy underwater world almost. Did you finish your heart garland for today? :)

Ida said...

Awesome series! I too ended up with a bad Migraine and sadly did not join in on the SHS fun.
Love your Macro of the Pepper Flakes for MM.