Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Feb. 26

Busy week! Glad to be sitting here now updating my blog and half watching the Oscars. I haven't seen half the movies this year... just haven't had the chance, but still enjoying watching. AND without further rambling... my interpretations for this week's scavenger hunt.

CROSSED
Crossed

Figured this fit the prompt in several ways. The fence crosses itself... the plants cross themselves... and then they all cross each other. The natural and the man-made.

A GLIMPSE
A Glimpse

Caught another glimpse of spring this week. This is the first of my grape hyacinths (at least I think that's what they are) to bloom. Just one. And I caught a glimpse of it while out watching the kids run wild in the beautiful spring weather we've had this week.

HANDWRITTEN
Handwritten

My valentine from The Boy. Handwritten with love!!! I got it on Valentine's but didn't think to take a picture of it until this week. It's the first that he did alone... without me prodding him along (I guess I usually only prod to get him to make one for 'Dada,' but that in return prompts him to make one for me too... not so this year!!).

BLISS
Bliss

Bought too many strawberries this week. They started going a little bad. Before I lost them all, I went on a baking spree. This is one of my fruit conversions... pure bliss!!!

GRAY
Gray

Yep. Not much inspiration on this one. I was waiting for a gray day, but missed my one chance. I captured the raindrops on the rainy day and forgot to focus on the sky. So... last minute I walked around the house and captured a gray cord. Very exciting!! =P

ND there you have it... my interpretations. Thanks for stopping by this week! For more stop by Ashley's...

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Your crossed shot is so intriguing, I love it, great composition, too. And that is so my kind of bliss, looks amazing!

DaenelT said...

Ohhhh, a handwritten valentine from your little person. So sweet....

A glimpse of spring, that's what we keep having. It's like a teaser, we get excited then it gets cold.

Holly said...

Love your handwritten shot. So sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh wow - your first two shots are incredible. Lovely job.

Amanda M. said...

Pretty pictures!

Amanda said...

I always think you can never buy too many strawberries. But they do go bad, and then I get really sad! Creative way to use them up. That looks delicious!

Magnolia_Mom said...

Great pics. Love handwritten!