Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Feb. 5

SO... I meant to get this up earlier, BUT instead I slept in a little, went for a run, had lunch with the family, ran off to go shopping with a friend, helped The Kids finish up a 400 piece puzzle, at some dinner, and watched some Superbowl. Yep. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow!! =P Anyway, I'm still posting on Sunday, so I'm good!! And without further ado... my interpretations for the week...

STRIKE A POSE
Strike A Pose

The Boy and a couple of friends agreed to pose for me!! =)

FOOTWEAR
Footwear

The Girl showed off her boots... in first position.
Sweet Shot Day
 
HOBBY
Hobby

Gardening... or maybe just flower watching... is a hobby of mine. I'd love to have a greener thumb, but for now I have to live with my brown/black thumb. One day maybe I'll learn more... and grow more!!



SHINY
Shiny

The Boy posed again... and both The Kids suggested the sun for shiny. Great idea kids!! =P

COLOR ME GREEN
Color Me Green

I had several ideas for this one, but in the end I went with my floss sticks. Didn't turn out quite as I had envisioned, but I just was struck by how funny it was that I had one green floss stick among all the white ones. (The green was a free sample.) Take that anyway you'd like... =)

Anyway, there you have it... my interpretations. Thanks for stopping by this week! For more stop by Ashley's...

17 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really like hobby and shiny.

Liz said...

A lovely series! I particularly love "Strike a Pose" - such fun!
And I love the footwear :)

stephanie g said...

I really like your hobby picture! Pretty winter flowers. Really nice set!

Cherie Lenore said...

Nice collection. I love how obvious kids think. The sun is shiny. Duh. Wouldn't have though of it. Love that one!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great photos, but I think that first one is my favorite. Very funny!

becomingmyideal said...

I'm rather envious of the boots. So cute!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

The strike a pose made me laugh. Love rough and tough little boys.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photos.

Regards and best wishes

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Awww the strike a pose is so cute! I love the footware shot too, especially in first position! Thanks for stopping over!

Seizing My Day said...

I love the hobby and footwear pics... my thumb is brown too... but I still try and love it!! ;)

Ida said...

Joining from SHS and Macro Monday.
That shot of the Snowdrop is gorgeous.
Great job with the prompts.
Strike a pose is fun. Great expressions on their faces.
Footwear - Really cute
Shiny - Lovely Lighting.
Color Me Green - Very unique.

Susan said...

Fun shots, I especially like your hobby photo.

Melissa Rich said...

What a super set. Love that pose and those flowers are so beautiful!

amatterofhowyouseeit.com said...

Gorgeous image of the snow drops blooming.

Happy MM

Brooke said...

Had a good laugh at your POSE shot! Cute.

Mallory said...

These are all great. I especially like the one of the boys striking a pose.

Michelle Renee said...

Cool pose photo...and the flowery footwear is pretty neat.