Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6- Project 366/52

Another week... how time flies!! Not too rambly tonight... so here's my week in pictures.

February 6
Feb 6

Frosty morning inspired me to head back out to take a few pictures after dropping the kids on the bus. Loved how the light was shining just so!!

February 7
Feb 7

While The Kids were running wild at a playground, I spotted this little fellow. He had a friend higher up in the tree too. Oh how I wish I had a little more zoom power!!! =D

February 8
Feb 8

Rainy, rainy day. Not much inspiration for me. These birds were spotted on the way home from a trip to Target... oh how I love Target on a rainy day... any day really!!

February 9
Feb 9

The Girl was home sick with pink eye today... so we started her Valentine card gifts. I've seen melted crayon projects around the web for quite some time... and this seemed to be the perfect day to finally give it a go!! LOVE how they turned out... and more importantly so does The Girl!!!

February 10
Feb 10

Our old fence... is crumbling away. I'm guessing we should really replace the gates soon, but for now... they definitely have some character!

February 11
Feb 11 - recharge

Here's my interpretation of 'recharge.' Pretty literal I think. Recharging my iPod for another day of use!! =P
Naptime Momtog

February 12
Feb 12 substitute - drink up!
AND... here I gotta admit I cheated. I didn't take a picture yesterday. I was experiencing day 2 of a icky migraine... and just didn't get the camera out. I had plans to take my 'Drink Up' picture, but instead I pulled this picture from others I took on February 6th (so at least still this week, right?!). Anyway, I've decided this could fit with the 'Drink Up!' theme... I mean 'Drink Up!' her cuteness, right?!? Yeah... I'm stretching it, but it'll do!! =)
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

As always thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!!

14 comments:

MG Atwood said...

Love those hearts! Recharge made me smile. Have a great week.

Kimberly said...

Looks like a great week! Love the frosty photo and those hearts are sweet! Also love your literal take on recharge. Wish I'd thought of it. :)

kimmyskids said...

Love the birds on the wire shots!

Sarah said...

WOW! These are so great. I love the first two and also your recharge shot.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the squirrel and how sweet of it to make crayon hearts.

Michelle Renee said...

I hope your migranes are over with.

Love the crayon hearts and the dof with that fence.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

I remember making those heart crayons with my kids too. Yours look great! I'm always trying to capture squirrels w/ my camera-they run rampant all over our deck but they are quick!

Cottage and Broome said...

Love your frosty morning shot and of course the one of your daughter. Hope you are feeling better, thanks for stopping by, Laura

Jen T said...

We have done those melted crayon valentines for several years. They are fun! Love your shots! Have a great week!

Gale Wall said...

Cute pic with the confession :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love your shot for recharge- I should have thought of that!

scrapinbabygal said...

Love the hearts you made!! And detailed capture on the gates is wonderful!!

Kara said...

I love Monday and Wednesday. And that crayon project is really cool.

homeschoolceo said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the 8th and the 10th. Great set of pics!!